- Any growth that is not resulted to service is abnormal growth.
- Greatness is not in position or title; greatness is in service. Service on the other hand is not the pathway to greatness. Service is Greatness.
- Don't let people's badness change your goodness.
- God apparently likes to chat in the closet. The point? He's low on fancy, high on accessibility.
- Salvation makes you perfect.
- When faith is alive, circumstances is not considered.
- Power not regulated is destructive.
- Just because it works doesn't mean you're on the plan of God.
- God cannot function with your bitterness.
- We win in the spirit before the victory shows from the outside.
- Until you prevail with God you cannot prevail with men.
- Seeking God does not mean He's missing or He's somewhere hiding. It means desiring to know Him deeper.
- The Holy Spirit enjoys fellowship with us when we express genuine love.
- The plan of the Holy Spirit is to make us more glorious.
- Prayer makes us focus.
- People who knows the Acts of God very rarely understands the Ways of God (Mind of God).
- It is more tragic to be alive and not know why than to be dead and not know life.
- God is more concerned about His purpose for your life than He is about your plans.
- The only thing that the disciples ever asked Jesus was to teach them how to pray.
- God is sovereign until He speaks. As long as God doesn't speak He is sovereign, but when He speaks, He becomes trapped by what He says (this is why God doesn't talk too much).
Thanks for the wonderful information on
Thanks for the info